A Singapore based client is looking for a Content Creator/Social Media Assistant to work within Singapore work hours.
- Trustworthy, and with integrity. Respectful and can deliver on time agreed targets. No excuses.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision but also a team player and loves collaboration
- Energetic, assertive, enthusiastic and has initiative.
- Positive, proactive, fun to work with and kind.
Responsible for overall online marketing for two sections of the business (Delight and Harmony) all branches of Delivering Delight (including Delight, Harmony, Values, First Time Leadership, Customer Experience, Happiness at the Workplace, among others.)
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information[JC1] to improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Websites (www.aviliran.com , www.deliveringdelight.com , www.firsttimeleadership.com , www.values.sg , etc.) – assist with the re-setting up, reconstruction, redesign of the websites to make them more current, attractive and SEO-optimized
- Work with Avi to create and follow a systematic content scheduling in streamlining posts for newly published blogs.
- Writing a minimum of 2 blog articles per week, and sharing content daily (including, but not limited to, original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Assist with editing existing content and blog pieces to make them more optimized for SEO.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
● Social Media Marketing
- Assist with the creation and execution of strategies through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Assist with community building on the company’s social media pages (on LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram and Facebook) to increase followers and engagement.
- Manage a growing database and send out email materials based on the requirement.
- Advantage if you are familiar with (or can learn before you join) to operate GetResponse.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Creative thinker wordsmith. Excellent communication of spoken and written English
- Understanding of how backlinks and SEO work as well as how to optimize content so that they are engaging.
- Good understanding of how each social media platform channels (LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram and Facebook) work to build as well as promote the brand.
- Highly experienced and/or enthusiastic new experienced ones are welcome here :)
Budget: Php 40,000
Start Date: ASAP
Work Hours: 9am-6pm Singapore Time/Philippines Time
Contract Type: Fixed times, Full-time, Long-term, Remote
- Start the application process by clicking *Apply*
- Check your email for instructions and follow the next steps