Connected Women is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist who is expected to deliver a full-cycle recruitment process where he/she will also mutually work with hiring managers in identifying and recruiting potential candidates. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will also help identify key performance factors, develop sourcing pools and establish interviewing criteria.
- Sourcing Candidates
- Conduct external sourcing apart from the pool of candidates in the database – especially for specialized roles.
- Interviewing and/or determining the candidate’s best fit for the client requisitions endorsed by the BDM and managed by the Lead Account Manager and Account Managers.
- Team liaison for VA Job Requirements fulfillment
- Collaborate with the Lead Account Manager and Account Managers on open requisitions.
- Assist on special projects that require high attention for Talent Acquisition.
- Nurturing Candidate Pool
- Go through the candidate profiles on the platform that requires approval.
- Score and approve candidate profiles for clients and internal access.
- Monitor chat system within the website for potential applicants.
- Reporting and Administrative Tasks
- Database Management – Monitor and ensure that the candidate pool is approved and updated accordingly.
- Document interactions, outreach and screening results.
- Document the turnover of successfully matched VAs and rejected VAs.
- Conduct end-of-week report based on KPI set and submit to Lead Account Manager.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- With at least 3 years experience in full-cycle recruitment for diverse roles
- With great sense or urgency alongwith quality
- Must have excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Tech - savvy, and innovative
- Focused and with proven record in meeting tight deadlines
- Organized and resourceful
- Client management experience is an advantage
- Experienced working in a start up environment
- Excellent customer service skills
Budget: 30,000-45,000 PHP/month (depending on experience)
Start Date: ASAP
Work Hours: 9am-6pm Singapore Time/Philippines Time
Contract Type: Fixed times, Full-time, Long-term, Remote
- Start the application process by clicking *Apply*
- Check your email for instructions and follow the next steps